I <3 Film: Biz Networking & Mini Film Fest – Feb 10, 2018, at 1310 Gallery
Submit your short film to be screened at the 1310 Bandits Collective’s “In the Biz” Networking and Short Film Festival!
- 5 Short films will be selected to be screened
- Short Q & A with the Filmmakers
- “Audience Choice Award” presented to the “The BEST FILM” of the evening
- “Audience Choice Award” winning film will be screened again on March 25th at ArtServe with special guest judges and will receive additional exposure and celebration through social media channels.
Deadline: Jan. 31, 2018; 11:30 PM
Please thoroughly review the premiere requirements below. Refunds will not be made for filmmakers who submit films that are ineligible.
- All short films must have been completed after January 1, 2015.
- All short films in a language other than English must be subtitled in English for Festival consideration and presentation.
- Films MUST be under 10 minutes.
- Films MUST be in the theme of love gone right or love gone wrong.
- An online submission form completed accurately and in its entirety through Eventbrite, film link submitted digitally via email to email@example.com
- Subject line: I <3 Film Submission
- Submission fee payment.
- Do not submit a press kit. We will request press kits only once a film has been accepted.
You may submit more than one film, but each film must be accompanied by its own completed submission form and submission fee.
If your film or music video is selected for the exhibition, please be advised that the Festival will require:
- For shorts films, music videos and episodic series: DCP (must be DCI compliant)
- Digital press kits with photo stills (color and black/white)
- Headshots of director(s)
- One sentence synopsis of film; 150 word synopsis of film
- Social media links
- Trailers, clip reels, posters, postcards and electronic press kit
Questions or concerns, please contact Dana DellaCamera at 786.285.9243
Make “Reel” Meaningful Connections with South Florida filmmakers, editors, actors, directors, writers and more!
Let’s put South Florida on the map for filmmaking, together!